Keypoint Financial Services will be able to guide you through the entire home loan process, right up to the settlement of your new or investment home.
We will help you answer questions like:
- How much can we borrow?
- How much savings do I need or what is genuine savings?
- What costs will be involved with our home purchase?
- What are the key stages for our home purchase or build? Ask about our timeline guide!
- Can we afford to purchase an investment property?
Be prepared, the following list details the common types of documents that are required, but not limited to, supporting your home loan assessment:
- Last two consecutive payslips
- Most recent PAYG Summaries (Group Certificates)
- Last two year’s tax returns, business financials and tax assessment notices (if self employed)
- Most recent home loan, personal loan and/or credit card statements (if applicable)
- Last 3 months savings statement for loan borrowings over 85% of the home value
- Copy of driver’s licence
- Last 6 months home loan statements (if refinancing)
- A recent council rate notice (if refinancing)
- For investors, a recent rental statement for each property or an appraisal letter from the real estate agent
- Front page of the contract of sale (if purchasing)
- Receipt for any deposit paid (if applicable)
Talk to Keypoint about the specific documentation you will need to prepare.